The day of Makenzie's field trip was not looking very good it looked like it was going to rain and was still chilly outside. We (Kaitlyn, Spencer, and I) met her class at the zoo and the crazy began. Not really but her teacher asked me to stick with Makenzie and three of her friends. As soon as we got in the gates they were off.
We went to the monkeys first and Spencer loved watching them swing from branch to branch while grabbing some food along the way.
This group of girls are funny to be with I am just glad Makenzie has some really good friends.
The penguins were all waiting to be fed and they knew it was almost time because none of them were doing anything except standing by the door waiting. They also smelled really gross.
The lions were out that day thank goodness the last couple of times we have been they have not been out. My kids were starting to think they were never really there.
Spencer what more can I say about him except for the fact that he loved every minute of running around the zoo and not being in a stroller. After the zoo we walked over to the park and the kids had a picnic and played on the toys for awhile. It is always fun to have these moments with your kids, and the looks on their faces when they are trying to take it all in and still wondering what comes next. I am glad that I get to experience this with my kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment