Sunday, June 26, 2011

Softball and Tball

I asked the girls if they wanted to play this year and was expecting the same answer they give me every year a very quick "no." So I was very surprised that they all said "yes" I was happy that they wanted to play and I was excited to see them play and get into sports. Little did I know that I would have games every day at the park and Monday and Wednesday twice a day. Next year if they decide to play again I will try to get them on the same teams so I do not live at the park.
Makenzie has never played and thought when she signed up that the coaches would be pitching to her but she ended up getting the pitching machine. She had a couple practices before her game but only one with the pitching machine. I have to say that I am very surprised with her. She hits the ball every time she is up to bat. She has really enjoyed it and I love that she has a good time.
Makenzie's team was called the Orange Wolves.
Hannah has always wanted to do some sort of sport but would never say yes to any of them because she is also my super shy one. So I guess when her sisters said yes she thought she would be ok.
She has loved it and will probably start in on all the other sports now even if her other sisters don't.  Her team is called the Rambunctious Royals.  
Kaitlyn has had fun with it but now it is old news she doesn't like to go stand out in the outfield and wait for the ball to come to her. She likes to hit the ball and run the bases and then she is done.
We will see if she does it next year as of right now the answer is no.  Her team is called Ball Hoggzz.
These two girls really have enjoyed it and it was even better when they both came home with the MVP of the game. $1.00 off Orange Leaf they love that place and sadly those coupons were used the same day. The month of June has come and gone with ball games and two of them are done this week but Makenzie's will go until the middle of July. Spencer has been such a good sport he brings his bike and rides around the park. He wanted to play so bad when they first started but next year he will be old enough. Oh how I can't wait to be done. Until then it really has been fun to watch them.

1 comment:

  1. I really hope the boys get into baseball. I loved going to softball games back in WI. Fun times!

    ReplyDelete