I forgot to mention in my other posts that Kaitlyn graduated from preschool. She loved her preschool class this year. I was lucky enough to be able to help every Monday afternoon. Sorry the pictures are not great my camera had a dead battery and because all of the last of the school year events were happening the same week I didn't realize my camera was dead until right before we were leaving. So these pictures are off of Josh's phone. Don't worry we got alot on our video camera.
They did a cute cowboy story that went along with the alphabet. Kaitlyn had the letter "I" her part was "I is for insects, those pesky old things, they torment my horse, and itches they bring."
This picture is not of her whole class her class is pretty much to the right of Kaitlyn they had the morning class and afternoon class together. Kaitlyn is the one in the black shirt sitting right next to the one in the yellow on the front row.
Thanks to Mrs. Long for a fun year of preschool for her. At the end of their program her teacher gave them all a CD of pictures put to music and tied to the balloons in the back was a bag of fun summer toys. They all wore a cowboy hat home and rode their horses they made out to the cars. I guess she is ready for kindergarten now. That will leave me and Spencer home every afternoon, poor boy he will be so lost with out his playmate.
No comments:
Post a Comment