Saturday, May 14, 2011
Makenzie and her tricks...
Little story about Makenzie that I need to share. It happened on April Fools Day I sent her off to school like a normal day and pick her up and asked how her day was. She told me everything was good except she forgot her coat outside at recess so the substitute let her out a few minutes early so she could find her coat. Ok nothing more said, we load everyone else in the car and head to my parents house for the weekend. We get there and send the kids in to eat dinner with their cousins while Josh and I are unpacking the car. Makenzie starts to tell her cousins what trick she played on her teacher at school that day with my parents and brother and sister-in-law in the same room. My dad said to me later that Makenzie played a good trick on her teacher, I asked what trick and he told me I better talk to Makenzie. Josh and I call her in and asked what happened at school today (like I did when she got in the car). She then tells us that her friend brought a fake mouse to school and gave it to Makenzie. Makenzie turned around and put it on her teachers chair. Her teacher saw it and let out a little scream and said that she was deathly afraid of mice and that who ever put it on her chair had better come and get it. I asked if she got in trouble for doing that and she said she did not get to do the fun activity for the day but that she had to do Math instead. I asked if she was ok with that and she said yes because it was really funny. Little stinker, I am so glad her teacher was ok with that. I did talk to her teacher about it and she said it was totally ok being April Fools Day. She has the best teacher right now and I am so grateful for that. Josh said to her it was probably not the best idea but it was funny. All I can say to that is Josh you better watch out because she will get you one day because she is learning from the best (meaning her dad).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment