We have wanted to go on a girls weekend for a while now we just never set it down on paper. Well girls we finally did it. We really missed Amber but we had a lot of fun. We headed out of town on Friday and came home Sunday evening. We ate and shopped till our hearts content. I had so much fun with these ladies I am glad to call them family.
Lynette, Stefanie, me, and Kenna (the mom) after a long day of shopping in park city we had to try the melting pot and it was delicious.
A look at our first course. Sad to say I don't know why I stopped taking pictures of the rest of our meal. Probably because I was to busy eating good food. After the cheese fondue we had salads, meat, and then chocolate fondue. So good.
Sunday morning we went to The Spoken Word. Beautiful music and fun to sit and listen to. The last time I went to this was when I was in Young Women's (a long time a go).
After they finished we were looking around and Kenna saw this cute couple. Sean and Lauren her nephew and his wife. It was fun to see them for a few minutes. After we walked over to the Church Museum and walked around for a couple of hours. It was a nice get a way for a couple of days and so much fun.
I was in Salt Lake with my Young Women's group on Saturday for the YW conference! Too bad we didn't cross paths! I've always wanted to try the Melting Pot. Looks like so much fun!
ReplyDeletelooks like a great get-away.
ReplyDelete