Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Spencer and the big three

Spencer turned three on Sep. 10th and we had a little party for him. I made coconut red velvet cup cakes. He doesn't care what treat he gets as long as he can lick off the frosting only to have more put on to lick again. This little boy loves his cars and motorcycles and any kind of boots he can put on his feet. He says over and over again if he doesn't believe it or its strange to him is "oh my gosh". It cracks me up because the gosh part is said with a little accent. This boy is all boy and loves to be outside riding his bike or riding motorcycles. He is taking on such a cute personality when he plays with his cars he makes up different voices for each one of them. I love how he can entertain himself now and have fun while playing. He makes us smile every single day and for the most part very sweet and very protective of his sisters. We love him so much I can't imagine him not being in our family.

He couldn't wait for the song to be done before he blew out his candle.


He got a remote control car of lightning mcqueen and loved it. The next morning he woke up and said I want to play with my lightning mcqueen.


He also got a monster truck that the wheels light up.


Of course I had to include this picture because like I said earlier he loves boots. These happen to be motorcycle boots that are his sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment