Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fun Land

We took the kids to Fun Land the weekend before school started because they had tickets from the reading program. They only have a couple rides and the kids picked the one they wanted to ride. Spencer and Kaitlyn rode the airplanes and both had a blast if you couldn't tell from their faces.


Makenzie and Hanna chose to ride this on called the octopus. Makenzie loved it and I think the only reason Hannah went with Makenzie is because she didn't want to ride the little kid rides. I wish I could have gotten a picture of her face when the ride was going she looked terrified. She was better with the ride once she saw me and then she started to smile. This is the best picture I got of them.

They also had Motorcycle races and a car show that we got to watch and look around until we got rained out.

No comments:

Post a Comment