We took Hannah to her class first. This year she is in first grade. She has Mrs. Robinson as her teacher and she is so excited that she gets to go all day.
Makenzie is in fourth grade this year. I can't believe how old she is (or I should say how old I am) for her to be in fourth grade. She has Mrs. Udy this year and she can not say enough nice things about her. So far it is starting off great.
Kaitlyn starts preschool this year and she has Mrs. Long as her teacher. She goes three days a week in the afternoon and one of those days I get to go in and help. While Spencer goes to a friends house. She is so excited that she gets to go and be like her sisters in some way. I love this picture because her back pack is just about as big as she is.
I am glad that school is back in because I don't have the million questions a day of "what can we do, its boring". I am also glad that we are back into a routine it makes everything nicer. Spencer has a hard time not knowing what to do with his time now that he doesn't have his sisters to play with or pick on. I'm sure he will get used to not having them around.
No comments:
Post a Comment