Thursday, May 20, 2010

Backyard Camp out


Josh and the girls thought it would be fun to set up the tent and have a camp out in the back yard. I think it is too cold for sleeping outside yet, but they thought it was a great idea. We set up the tent and brought all the sleeping gear up and outside, I tucked them all in and said good night and went back inside. Aren't they all so cute in their sleeping bags.


Josh blowing up his air mattress.

About five minutes later Josh brought Spencer in crying. So he and I watched a movie before he went off to dream land. And about nine thirty I hear the back door open and all the kids going down stairs. The wind started to blow when they were done telling their stories and it was quiet which started to scare the girls. They thought that their bed was better then being outside with the wind. So we tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment