Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Weekend fun and Mothers Day

Over the weekend we went to Josh's brother Casey's graduation. He is now a Pharmacist. We are so excited for their family. (my pictures did not turn out sorry). This weekend was also Mothers Day. I was spoiled I got to sleep in and have breakfast in bed. My favorite, waffles with strawberries and homemade syrup with cool whip on top. I also got many homemade treasures from the girls that they made in school. Josh was nice and basically gave me the day off. I love that man. We also went to his brother Ryan and Lynette's house and had an awesome dinner with family. I want to say to my mom that there are no words to describe how much love you can have for your children until you have them and to put up with me took a lot. So for that I am very grateful. And I am grateful for Josh's mother and the way she raised her boys. He is everything to me and he wouldn't be the man that he is without you.
This is the best one I got. Sorry it isn't very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment