Sunday, December 18, 2011

He did it!!!

Josh Graduated from BYU-I on Friday December 16, 2011. What an awesome day, he did it, and we are so proud of him. He worked very hard to get through school.  It was not an easy task for him to work full time, go to school full time, and keep his family happy but he did it all.  We love him very much and think the world of him. I should say We all made it through with him, because when the dad goes to school and works the days become long and we all have to work together to get through the day. I am not going to lie I am so happy that he is done. At least for now, who knows what next year may hold. Masters anyone?
When the kids saw him after the first ceremony they ran to him and gave him the biggest hugs.
Us
Family that came to the second part of the graduation. Ryan and Lynette's family and Josh's Mom and Dad.
The family shot
This was in the big BYU Idaho Center. There were over 1,200 graduates this semester. Elder Quentin L. Cook came and spoke to all the graduates.
I have to say that we were seated in our seats at 4:30 and we didn't leave until 9:30. I was worried about how the kids would act and how well they would sit for both ceremonies, but they did really good. We did have a break in there to walk to a different building for the second one. It was a long day for all of us but we are so proud and happy for him.  Now onto Real life.   

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!! So exciting. hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete