We had fun at my parents house for Thanksgiving. We went down Tuesday night and came home late Saturday night. It was fun to get away for awhile. My brother Troy and Ann and their family came and we stayed up late talking and having fun. We did some cooking on Wed. so there wasn't that much to cook on Thursday.
My mom finishing up with the gravy.
Ann still plating everything.
After dinner my dad and I took these guys for a walk in his back yard down the canyon. They love to go walking down there and beg for someone to go with them every chance they can.
They love to take a different path and see which rocks they can climb up. The older ones try to pick the hardest path back up.
Spencer and I back on top. Don't you love his hat, he insisted on wearing it. At least he was warm I guess. He was told to find a hat when they went on 4-wheel rides and he thought he had to put it on every time he went outside.
There is always a Tea Party (which is really punch) at my moms house for the kids. They love it and have to be on their very best behavior for it. Obviously not for these pictures but that's what happens when you pull out the camera.
Rylee and Kaitlyn
Brody and Spencer what can I say about these two boys the picture says it all.
Makenzie and Bailey
Hannah and Nyah
It's always fun at grandma and grandpas house. We did many other things that week and lots of fun was had. I am also Thankful for everything in my life that I have been blessed with and still receive daily. I am grateful and Thankful for my family and the wonderful friends and examples they are to me and my family. The list could go on and on but I am truly grateful for the people in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment