Our ward had a camp out this year. We had a fun time we went up Friday night had dinner and a short talent show. We went outside and sat around the camp fire and told jokes while the kids played games. Woke up the next morning ate breakfast cleaned up the cabin and headed home. It was fun to get to know people from the ward.
The kids went up this trail many of times.
Hannah, Kaitlyn, Makenzie, and Spencer. They were all looking at me amazing.
The kids mostly played in this tree.
I remember going to swing in a tire swing when I was little but when I went to swing on it I found a snake inside. Ever since then I avoid the tire swings but the kids had so much fun on it.
When ever we couldn't see the kids we would go look in the tree or around the tree and we would usually find all the kids. I am glad we went my kids loved it and we enjoyed getting to know everyone better.
No comments:
Post a Comment