Thursday, January 20, 2011

Before and After...

Well all I can say is I am so glad the last two weeks are done and over. Sunday I should have known our Ward had Ward Conference which was really good and then we went to Primary and I had Sharing time. Lets just say I forgot that it was Ward Conference and what that brings with it (Stake Primary Presidency sitting in). Spencer has had a really hard time going to class and he happened to throw a big fit and me being frustrated with Spencer started to cry instantly. Lets just say it did not go very well. How can it when you're crying the whole time. I did however pull it together and made it through senior primary only to cry at the very end. Any way moving on Monday comes and I help out at preschool with Kaitlyn and I got a call from Josh (which he never calls while I am there). See if you can guess what happened. I guess the pictures speak for them selves.

Before

After

It was not his fault another lady hit him and long story short we are all extremely glad he is safe and no major injuries. His truck is obviously totaled but it has all been a waiting game talking with police and insurance. Can I say that I am ready for this to be done when it has only just begun.
Also last week Kaitlyn and Hannah were both home for two days because they were sick so besides picking up Josh on Monday from the accident we did not leave the house until Saturday. In the mean time we made some awesome forts and watched a lot of movies and ate Chicken noodle soup.

I am such and awesome mom these days I tell you what. With all the things that happened Makenzie told me that she had a project due and that we should get started on it so I told her to go out and collect some grass and rocks and branches. She was to build a Native American house either a long house, sweat lodge, or tepee. I must have read the paper wrong because I thought it was due later in the week so Tuesday Makenzie wakes up and says "oh man I forgot to collect cans that are due." I asked "what are you talking about?" She responds with "its on the paper." I look at the paper and read her house project was due that day and cans are do the next. So we scramble to try and attempt to make a house before she leaves for school in 30 min. This is what we came up with.

It's her tepee and river. She also added Polly pocket dolls in it one was catching the fish using a spear or toothpick, and the other one was sitting down in the tepee. What can I say its been a rough week. Makenzie later said to me on the way to school "at least I won't fail because I have something to turn in." Oh how I love that girl even when I do mess up.
This last one is of Spencer this one happened today he was on my piano stool reaching for something and fell and hit his lip. I went running in to find him holding his mouth and blood everywhere. Upon closer look he bit through his lip on the inside and now has a swollen lip. Poor boy nothing you can do for that.

All I can say is I was told bad things come in threes and I think we have had our share. Accident, sick kids, and Spencer hitting his lip. I hope it gets better, it should because we have birthday party to plan and I only have one more week of sharing time...

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am so glad to see more cousins. I am the oldest of all the Bingham Dee Rex cousins and this is so very fun to see your blog. Bethany told me today about it and so we both went searching to see what other cousins had blogs that we didn't even know about so thank you for sharing your family. I am going to be sending you a way to be a missionary because of your blogs so take a look when you see my name. So good to keep up with cousins.

    ReplyDelete