Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas part 2

Like I said before we were all sick the week leading up to Christmas and Josh was the only one sick on Christmas Eve and Christmas day. Since we were alone for Christmas we cleaned all morning on Christmas Eve and then decided to go out for dinner. The kids thought that was the best thing in the world. After dinner we came home opened our Christmas pj's. We then watched movies and ate popcorn and got our treats ready for Santa and then went to bed. Waiting to open their pj's.

Showing off their new jammies.

Christmas morning everyone was up at 6:30 ready to open presents.
Spencer got a new truck.

Hannah getting ready to open her present.

Makenzie and Kaitlyn getting ready to open theirs.

The kids all got a Zhu Zhu pet and a track. They spent all day playing with this toy and the next couple of days. I think they liked it.

Here they are showing off some of what they were given.

We spent the rest of the day watching new movies that the kids got and relaxed. I also made a Ham with potatoes and rolls and veggies for dinner. We really enjoyed Christmas this year.

1 comment:

  1. I was surprised this Christmas when Debbie (Cody's mom) bought a ZhuZhu track for the family and we all got little hamsters, too! I didn't even know what they were, but my nieces and nephews all got them too! Must have been the toy of the year. Looks like you all enjoyed the holidays minus being sick.

    ReplyDelete