Kaitlyn's preschool went to a pumpkin patch and they showed them how the pumpkins grew and then let them play in a little maze. I thought it was a fun field trip for them and everyone had fun. They also had an adult maze that they let us go through as well. Kaitlyn also turned five yesterday. I can't believe my little baby Kait is five. She has such a sweet personality, always wants to know if you are happy, loves to play with her sisters and brother, loves to help me in whatever it is that I am doing (unless its cleaning up), and the cutest girl ever (in my book). We love her.

They have these cute little places set up for you to take pictures at.

This is the little kids maze they had set up with little bike tractors they could ride and there was a slide they could play on as well.

Waiting to learn how the pumpkins grow.

For Kaitlyn's birthday we decided to make spider cupcakes. I think they turned out very cute. She also got to take treats to preschool and she took dirt and worms. I love having an October birthday in our family.

Birthday girl blowing out her candles. We had family come over to celebrate with us. I think she had a fun day.
way cute cupcakes. they turned out so good! Sorry we couldn't make it. But Kaitlyn looked like she had the best day ever!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!!!!
ReplyDelete