Spencer(the lion), Makenzie(rodeo queen), and Kaitlyn(the fairy). Makenzie took them around with her.
Hannah crossed her arms the entire time. She went as Pippi Longstocking. She was going to be a fairy and had her costume all ready and when I went to fix her hair she decided she wanted to be Pippi instead so this is what she got. She really was happy.
Friday I didn't get any pictures but the kids went to Melaluca and Snake River Landing for trick or treating. Saturday Makenzie woke up not feeling well and Spencer and I have had colds for a couple days.
We had our first dinner in a pumpkin and I thought it was pretty good. The kids thought it was cool to be eating out of a pumpkin.
We went to our wards trunk or treat and then let the kids go to a couple houses around the block. Kaitlyn changed to a cat, Spencer still a lion, Hannah still Pippi Longstocking, and Makenzie still as a rodeo queen.
We ended the night early (because some of us didn't feel very good), by watching a movie and eating popcorn instead of candy.
Josh and I were invited to go to a couples Halloween party and the theme was 80's prom. We couldn't find prom clothes so this is what we went as. Enjoy.
Nice choice! Halloween is the best. Your a great mom to be able to handle multiple wardrobe changes in one day. Way to be!
ReplyDeletei think you should wear your hair and make up like that all the time. woo woo!
ReplyDeleteWow! That is a great look for you both. Hee hee! I think Halloween is so fun. Its the only time we adults get to play dress up without getting funny looks. :)
ReplyDeleteyes, kaylin. i think those leggings are HOT on you! you guys did a great job dressing up. how fun.
ReplyDelete