Look Makenzie and Ben are using their hands.
Spencer took a bite on the string and then ended up tearing it off and eating.
Kaitlyn was determined to eat the whole thing with out touching it.
Just starting out.
We also carved our pumpkins for FHE this week and I can honestly say I don't remember doing it last year and its probably because we didn't. Not that we didn't have fun doing but because it is so messy and it drives me nuts. We finished the night with some homemade pumpkin chocolate chip bread.
Kaitlyn loved the squishy mess inside the pumpkin. Spencer thought it was so gross at first but after a couple attempts he ended up playing in it with Kaitlyn.
Finally the pumpkin faces. Kaitlyn's pumpkin looks ugly because a week after I bought them she took a garden rake and beat it and I told her I was not buying her a new one so yes it is as ugly as it looks but she likes it and that's all that matters right.
i like the pumpkins! I wanted to get pumpkins but since it is soo late I think we are going to skip that tradition this year. soo sad!
ReplyDeleteHa Ha I love her pumpkin! Ugly works!
ReplyDelete