Saturday, April 17, 2010

Restaurants Who needs them

My kids tell me all the time that we never get to eat out and all their friends get to and they never ever get to eat out (you know what im talking about). So I decided instead of getting into the same ol same ol about not going out I would play along with it. So I asked them ok where would you like to go. Makenzie said IHOP so I made IHOP come to us. At first they didn't know what to think, then I asked where would you like to go tomorrow? Then they all started naming places. This week we went to IHOP of course, Red Robin, The Outback Steak House, Sonic, you get the idea. On the second night the kids thought it was fun and now if you ask them what they want for dinner they name a place and we fix it. So our motto is who needs restaurants.




After eating at IHOP the kids thought they needed to go dancing so off we went.

Hannah posing only because I asked her.


Kaitlyn lately all she wants to do is pose when the camera is on her.


Makenzie who loves to make up different dances to different songs and then perform them for everyone.

Spencer rolly poly.


It has been a nice couple of days, hope it only gets better. We decided to take the kids to feed the ducks down by the river. The kids love to go throw the bread at them and then watch them eat it. Spencer thought it was so cool to watch the ducks swimming. We have taken them there many times and it never gets old.

1 comment: