Friday, December 10, 2010

Finally Thanksgiving

Wow I am finally getting these pictures on because our computer has been doing some weird things. Anyway we had a fun time this year with Josh's family always entertaining. A couple days before Thanksgiving we got a ton of snow and snow blizzard warnings. Josh was out clearing off the driveway and when he finished the kids begged him to take them for a ride. They all piled on the sled and had fun getting pulled around the yard. They were out there for a while in 8 or 9 degree weather. Nobody wanted to come in until Spencer got thrown off and his gloves fell off then they all started to come in.


The ladies who were in the kitchen. And the crazy fun time we had shopping the Black Friday sales. Kenna, Stefanie, me, and Lynette. We were only missing Amber, because of the weather they were not able to come.


While we were in cooking and the boys were downstairs watching a movie, the kids went outside in the cold weather and had a good time. They built tunnels under the drifts and made houses.


Hannah taking the sled down the slide.


The only picture I got of anyone sitting at the table for dinner was of these cuties. Spencer, Rachel, and Kaitlyn. Our table was really pretty Tyler set it up all fancy. I'm sad I didn't get a picture of it.


After dinner we went downstairs and Tyler did some "challenges" for the kids. Challenges are Tyler making up what he wants the kids to do for example sing a song by yourself in front of everyone, or see how far you can throw the ball, or see who can push who over the line, or for the adults see who can drink this, little things like that. The grandkids love when he does that because every time they attempt to try it or do it they get a dollar. After the challenges we ended in a dance party. Music blaring and everyone dancing.


More dancing.


Spencer did not want to dance and when I went looking for him this is where I found him. He loved cracking and eating the nuts.

We had a fun Thanksgiving even though it was freezing cold outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment