My little blond hair, blue eyed boy is growing up. As much as I want him to stay sweet and little he is getting bigger and there is nothing I can do to stop it. He turned four this month and was so excited for his Birthday. Just this month he has shown us how big he thinks he really is by cutting his own hair, riding Makenzie's bike, and plays angry birds like nobody else. He can also be very sweet one minute and then be very mad the next. With the girls there is a lot of building up to the mad/sad stage but not with Spencer. I say all the time how very different he has been compared to the girls and I guess he should be because he is a boy. I love when he is very sweet and cuddly and we are all trying very hard to tame the mad/sad little boy. He loves his sisters very much and has to do everything they do no matter what it is. He loves to wrestle with his dad and if it doesn't happen daily then he tries to wrestle his sisters, mostly Kaitlyn. He still loves every thing about motorcycles and being outside. He definitely makes all of our lives more interesting but for the better.
Here he is just days before his haircut. Look at all that hair.
Then I gave him a trim and then he decided to take a chunk out all by himself. He is hiding his face because he didn't want anyone to see it. Not like we could have missed it.
After he cut his own hair there was no choice but to shave the rest off. When we cut the rest off the first thing he said was "now I am bald like Uncle Troy." For days people would ask what happen to his hair and he would give them the same response "I'm bald like my Uncle Troy." He was so funny about it my brother Troy would ask him every time he saw him if he wanted his hair cut like his and Spencer would say no way. So it was only fitting when we saw my brother to get their picture together. He ran right up to him and said "Uncle Troy now I am bald like you." So funny.
He also showed us that with some one helping him get on the big pink bike he can ride it. When he wants off he just jumps off to the side.
For his birthday this year it was only fitting to do a motorcycle birthday cake. I saw this cake on family fun.com and out of all the cakes I have made for the kids this one was probably the easiest. Maybe because Josh was there to help me this time but I thought it was pretty easy. The most important part was that he loved it.
Love this picture of him while everyone is singing to him. Look how happy he is. What more can I say we love this little boy.
awesome cake!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday little man! That is a sweet cake... really good job! Hope to see you all soon!
ReplyDelete