We went on a hike down the canyon (my parents backyard basically). This is one of my kids favorite things to do when we visit my parents take hikes with grandpa.
All the kids, Ann, and my dad.
The canyon. We hike down to the river and then back up at least a couple times each trip. Different routes down and up every time.
Makenzie and Hannah at the top.
Brody, Bailey, Makenzie, Hannah, Nyah, Kaitlyn, and Spencer. These kids have a lot of fun together. We are so glad to have cousins so close in age and fun to be around.
So on Sunday my dad was put in as Bishop for his ward. I can not believe that he did not want to tell us until he was put in. I want to say that it was a neat experience being there with him last week and to have his kids and grand kids there for him on Sunday to watch was an awesome experience. One that we will never forget. My father is an amazing guy and I know that he will do a wonderful job. I love my family and am so grateful for their constant examples to be better and do better. The whole gang at the church.
Way more stuff happened last week like my sister-in-law Amber and her two kids were passing through on her way home so she stopped and played for a couple hours. We also did a couple of projects like made a ton of bows and a picture frame and of course the zip line. I of course did not get pictures of those things so just know we had fun.
Sweet post... I agree, I think you have an amazing family! Mom and Dad are incredible. It was really fun to be there with all of the gang. Love ya all!
ReplyDelete