Thursday, August 12, 2010

Riding

My parents let us take their 4wheeler home with us. We decided to go up to Fall Creek area and go riding Josh and I have been there before by ourselves so we decided to take the kids this time. Even though there were four other trailers we were the only one on the trail. We rode for about two and a half hours. There were lots of rocks on this trail and Spencer hit his helmet on his had pretty good. Josh dumped the bike once on a muddy part and scared Spencer and Makenzie so they both jumped on with me. For a while I had all four kids and then Kaitlyn wanted to go with Josh so for most of the ride I had three. On the way back I switched Josh places so he rode the 4wheeler and I rode the bike. It was a long ride for the kids but I thought they all did pretty good. We stopped at a rest stop that over looked the river. It was really pretty up there.

There were no bathrooms so yes my girls had to learn how to go in the bushes, not bad for their first time no accidents anywhere. Spencer even had to try it.


Creating their own games while we are trying to get ready.


Waiting for everyone to get geared up.

No comments:

Post a Comment