Makenzie turned nine on Tuesday. Josh came home early from school and Makenzie really wanted Chinese food. So we went to The Great Hunan she loves their egg drop soup. Then we came home and had some cousins come over for some cake and ice cream.
I can not believe my little girl turned nine. Where did the time go. I love her so much she is the biggest helper, she loves to sing and dance around the house, the big teaser to her sisters and brother lately, and joy to have in our home. The things she likes to do right now are: ride her bike and scooter, play with her many many pet shops, she could play with friends every day if I would let her. We love you Makenzie and life would not be the same without you.
It was warm for a few days this week and whenever that happens Josh pulls out the bikes and we all have a little fun.
You can tell from the pictures that are kids love to go for a ride. Especially Spencer. That boy could live on a bike.
I wish that I could say it has been full of fun and play but on Friday Spencer went in to the Surgical Center and had to get his teeth fixed. On Wednesday I had to take him into the doctors office to get a well check to make sure he was cleared for Friday. Let me just say he does not like to go when the doctor was done Spencer growled at the doctor because he was not happy with him. So Friday was going to be interesting. I had Josh take him because I have taken the three girls in on different accounts and it has not been a fun experience. Josh was preparing for the worst and all he got was "don't want it" a couple times and a little crying. I think he got off easy:)

He did find somethings he liked there. He found this cupboard he liked to hide in and this Popsicle. Before they let you leave you have to wake them up and they have to eat a Popsicle or drink a cup of juice and be able to keep it down before you can be discharged.

Poor little boy doesn't he look so sad, but he has brand new nice looking teeth. Thanks Josh for taking him.
No comments:
Post a Comment